Dr. Jesse Maina Kinyua Publications
Publications on Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
- Ndegwa, D. W and Kinyua J.M (2018). Strategic Measures Employed by National Drought Management Authority for Drought Mitigation in Kenya. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovation, Sept 6(1):802- 812
- Nyangemi A, Njeru W. and Kinyua J.M (2017). Organizational Factors that Influence Implentation of Strategic Plans in Private Secondary Schools in Nairobi. Scholar Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; June, 5 (6): 591599
- Karimi, H., Kimani, E. M. & Kinyua, J. M. (2017). Effect of technology and information systems on revenue collection by the county government of Embu, Kenya. International Academic Journal of Information Systems and Technology, 2(1), 19-35
- 2015, Research Journal’s Journal of Management, 3 (8), 2347-8217 (published). “Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy and Financial Performance of Deposit Taking SACCOs in Kenya”.
- 2015, Research Journal’s Journal of Public Policy, 2 (2) Published. “Factors influencing Successful Implementation of Biomedical Research Projects: A Case of Kenya Medical Research Institute.”
- 2015, International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Social Sciences, 4 (10), 102-125 (Published). Influence of Entrepreneurial Management on the Growth of Small and Medium Tour Companies in Kenya
- 2016, International Journal of Strategic Management and Current Issues, 4 (10), 21-50 (published). “Stakeholder Management Strategies and Deposit Taking SACCOs’ Bottom Line.”
- 2015, International Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol 6. No. 9 (1); September 2015 “Stakeholder Management Generic Strategies and Financial Performance of deposit taking SACCOs in Kenya.”
1. Kinyua J.M., Iravo M. A. & Namusonge G.S. (2016). Stakeholder Management Strategies and Financial Performance of Deposit Taking SACCOs in Kenya, PhD. Thesis: Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
2. Kinyua J.M. & Aosa E (2010). Strategic alliances between JKUAT and middle level colleges in Kenya, Unpublished MBA research project, University of Nairobi.
3. Kinyua J.M. & Muriithi S (2006). An Investigation of the Causes of Poor Performance in Kuscco Education and Training Program. (A Case Study of Kuscco Ltd Mt. Kenya Region). A Project undertaken and submitted to KIM in partial fulfillment of the requirement of a Diploma in Business Management.
4. Kinyua J.M. & Kwasa S.O (1997). Social and Economic Impact of Cost Sharing in Public Universities in Kenya (A case study of University of Nairobi). Unpublished research Project undertaken in partial fulfillment of the requirement of a Degree in B.A Economics, University of Nairobi.